Only Indian Nationals can apply.
Before applying, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria.
All qualifications should be from an Indian University / Institute recognized by UGC / AICTE / appropriate statutory authority.
Applicants appearing in the final year / semester examination should bring their identity card of the Institute / College / University at the time of appearing for Online Test and attending interview.
Reservations and relaxations for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/Minority/PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) applicants will be applicable as per Government of India orders.
The OBC(including minority) applicants who belong to "Creamy layer" are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC category and such applicants have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicants are required to submit requisite certificates in prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year. Further, OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicants will have to give self undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-creamy layer) category also at the time of interview if called for.
- Application Fee : A non-refundable fee of Rs.250/-(Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) will be payable by applicants [excluding women, Persons With Disabilities(PWD) and DODPKIA] belonging to General and OBC category. For payment of Application Fee, the applicant may download the bank challan format from the download menu in the website and make the payment in any branch of State Bank of India before applying on line. Before remitting the payment in bank, the applicant should ensure that his/her name and date of birth have been filled correctly in the challan format. After making the payment and getting the JOURNAL NUMBER AND BANK CODE, the applicant who is applying on line has to enter the bank details correctly in the on line application form.
The bank charges of Rs.20/-(Rupees twenty only) towards payment of Application Fee will have to be borne by the applicant.
The application fee should be remitted on any day between 1st March 2012 and 18th March 2012.
Admit Cards will not be generated if the application fee has not been received in NPCIL account on or before 18th March 2012 in respect of those Applicants who are required to pay application fee.
- Applicants must upload their scanned photograph in the JPG/JPEG/GIF format, of
size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8
in cm) in dimensions. The photo uploaded will be printed on the Admit
Card and only the applicant whose photo is printed on the Admit Card
will be allowed to take up the Online Test.
Applicants must also upload their scanned signature in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
- At the time of interview, the applicants have to produce all original certificates for verification of date of birth, caste, disabilities, qualification, experience (if any) etc and certificate / authentic documents in original in support of any claim for relaxation of age, application fees along with attested copies of all such certificates / documents (Formats can be downloaded from Downloads menu from the website). No Applicant will be interviewed, if any of the required certificates / documents are not produced.
- Applicants working in Central / State Government / PSUs / Aided Institutions should bring "No Objection Certificate" from the organisation without which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- No Travel expenses will be paid to any Applicant for appearing for the Online Test.
- If Applicant is not interviewed due to not meeting the eligibility criteria or non production of the required documents including travel ticket etc. no travelling expenses for coming for interview will be reimbursed.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any Applicant to be called for test/interview/appointment.
- The email id entered in the online application form should remain active for at least one year. No change in the email id will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence would be sent via email.
- No request for change of Test Center, date and time allotted for Online Test will be entertained. Although applicants have been advised to indicate their preference of Test Center and Date for appearing in the Online Test, NPCIL reserves the right of allocation of Test Center, date and time of Online Test as it may deem fit about which the applicant will be informed through email and no further request for any change shall be entertained in this regard.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English version shall prevail.
- NPCIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- In case of any dispute, legal jurisdiction will be Mumbai.
- At any stage of this recruitment process (ET-2012) including after recruitment or joining, if any of the following is detected, the said applicant will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in NPCIL and his/her application / appointment will be rejected forthwith:
The applicant :
- a) Has provided wrong information or submitted false documents or
- b) Suppressed relevant information or
- c) Does not meet the eligibility criteria of this recruitment or
- d) Has resorted to unfair means in the Online Test or
- e) Appeared more than once in the Online Test for this recruitment (ET-2012) or
- f) Found guilty of impersonation or
- g) Created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Online Test at the test centre.
- Applicants applying in response to this advertisement may please visit this website for latest updates in this regard from time to time.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.