How To Apply
Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. No manual / paper application will be entertained.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE :
- Please read the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet all
the criteria before applying.
- The entire online registration should be completed within 25 minutes (Session time is 25 minutes only). Hence please keep all your details ready before you start filling up your application online.
- The eligible applicants will be short listed through Online Test. The
Online Test will be conducted from 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April,
2012 for all the disciplines stated at "Required Disciplines" menu and
applicant is required to appear on any day between 16th April, 2012
and 22nd April, 2012 in the Cities stated at Table 2 of Selection
Process menu. The applicant is required to give the dates - 16th April, 2012 to 22nd April, 2012 - as per his/her preference for appearing in the
Online Test. Hence, the applicants are advised to decide accordingly before applying for the test.
- Online registration requires your personal details like name,
category, gender, date of birth, qualifying degree, engineering
discipline, email address, phone numbers, address for correspondence,
application fee remittance details (Bank Branch name, Branch code,
Journal Number and Date of Remittance) if you are an applicant not
exempted from paying application fee, soft copy of your scanned photograph and signature
(JPG/JPEG/GIF) etc. and preference of test centre and date
- Please enter a valid, active email address as all important communication
will be sent to this email address. SMS will also be sent to you if
you give an active mobile number for communication.
- After you fill in all the details, all the data filled in will be
displayed on a page, Please verify at this stage if all the data that
you have filled in are correct. Use the ‘Edit’ button to
make any changes at this stage. Enter bank challan details(if applicable) before
you submit. You will not be allowed to make any changes, after you submit.
- You will be able to check the current status of your application by
logging in through the "Applicant's Login" menu.
- Please make a note of the registration number, as you will need this to login to the website to check your application status. An email also will be sent to you with the registration number. You will be allotted a roll number for the Online Test after verification.
- Exact percentage of the marks should be mentioned in the qualification percentage of marks column and No rounding off of marks should be done. For e.g. 59.99% should NOT be rounded off to 60%.
- Applicants must upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph (taken not earlier than six months) in the JPG/JPEG/GIF
format, of size not more than 50 KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels
(4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions. Applicants are required to upload
their recent photograph without fail. The photo uploaded will be
printed on the Admit Card and only the applicant whose photo is
printed on the Admit Card will be allowed to take up the Online Test.
Applicants must also upload their scanned signature in JPG/JPEG/GIF format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.
- Applicants will be informed through email and SMS (if active mobile number provided) about the availability of the Admit Card online on the website. The time and venue of the Online Test will be available in the Admit Card. They can login through the 'Applicant Login' and print the same. The applicant must carry a clearly printed Admit Card to the online test centre, without which he/she will not be allowed to take up the Online Test. If the bank challan details have not been filled in correctly while applying online, admit card with roll no will not be generated. Please ensure that the name of applicant filled in Bank Challan Form and Online Application are same.
- After the results of the Online Test are displayed in the website, the shortlisted applicants can login through the 'Applicant
Login' menu to print out the data filled in form. The applicants appearing for the interview should carry with them the following at the time of personal interview :
- One copy of the printout of the data filled in form.
- One attested copy of each of the certificates in support of educational qualification (Both Degree Certificate and Marksheets), experience, caste etc.
- Orginals of all the above.